Tuesday, February 24, 2009

الحضارة في وفاة

Everyday is beautiful. Every moment is sacred. Every person I interact with should then be a positive influence on me, and I should leave a mark on them. I know a lot about myself and the way I view the world. I know that I understand people to a degree that most people cannot fathom. This, I cannot fathom. Are we not all human beings? Do we not all share some likeness? When you talk to people, they are aware that family and relationships and love are more important than things like money or possessions, but then they completely act in disregard to the things they deem important. People around me are so caught up in materialism it sickens me sometimes. It makes me sad for humanity. When will people stop being so overwhelmingly narcissistic? I am trying to be more outspoken about the things I see and understand, and shed some light for others on the inconsistencies within our society and culture. Most people ignore me, and of those that pay attention, half don't understand what the hell I am talking about or don't care enough to go  and find things out for themselves, to further explore and understand anything. We all just want to live in the moment, but how we should be in that moment is seen in vastly different ways. Most of which seem to hurt or harm another human being. We are all out for number one. But are we not all One? Shouldn't we be more concerned with the well-being of everyone around us? It seems obvious to me that this would warrant many more benefits for all of us than the current system. It's time for people to start looking at the "big picture" and quit focusing on the meaningless mundane aspects of our lives. Wake up people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment